Kaya Tissue Pouch PDF Sewing Pattern
Sew your tissue pouches in 3 styles with this PDF sewing pattern, sewing tutorial.
Special Features :
• 3 styles of tissue pouch - zipped, lining hidden and lining showing
• Fully lined
PDF File Includes :
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Dimensions (Height x Width x Length) :
• Zipped pouch - 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4" x 2.7" x 4.9"
• Lining hidden - 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4" x 2.7" x 4.9"
• Lining showing - 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4" x 2.7" x 4.9"
Difficulty / Skill Level :
Beginner - Confident beginner
Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.