Miki Knot Bag PDF Sewing Pattern
Make your own Japanese knot bags in 3 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern, sewing tutorial.
Special Features :
• 3 sizes: small, medium, large
• Fully lined with no raw edges or bias binding
• Unique knotting closure
PDF File Includes :
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Dimensions (Height x Width) All measured at the widest points:
• Small: 15 cm x 23 cm - 6” x 9”
• Medium: 21 cm x 30 cm - 8” x 12”
• Large: 25 cm x 37 cm - 10”x 14.5”
Difficulty / Skill Level :
All of my tutorials are written in great detail to help beginner sewers. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.