Nora Zipper Pouch Sewing Pattern
Sew your own zipper pouches in 3 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern, sewing tutorial.
Special Features :
• 3 sizes
• Create contrast with 2 different fabrics
• Fully lined with no raw edges
• Zipper closure
PDF File Includes :
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Dimensions (Height x Width x Length) :
• Small 7cm x 6cm x 15cm / 2.7" x 2.3" x 5.9"
• Medium: 9cm x 8cm x 19cm / 3.5" x 3.1" x 7.4"
• Large: 10cm x 10cm x 23cm / 3.9" x 3.9" x 9"
Difficulty / Skill Level :
Beginner - Confident beginner
Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.