Pippa Drawstring Bag PDF Sewing Pattern
Make your own drawstring bags in 3 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern, sewing tutorial.
Special Features :
• 3 sizes: small, medium, large
• Drawstring closure
• Fully lined with no raw edges or bias binding
• Flat bottomed bag
PDF File Includes :
• 13-page, easy to follow step-by-step instructions with clear photographs for every step to guide you along the way
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns/templates with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Dimensions cm (Height x Width x Depth) :
• Small: 20 cm x 15 cm x 7 cm
• Medium: 30 cm x 17 cm x 10 cm
• Large: 38 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
Dimensions inches (Height x Width x Depth) :
• Small: 8” x 6” x 3”
• Medium: 12" x 6.5" x 4"
• Large: 15" x 8" x 6"
Difficulty / Skill Level :
All of my tutorials are written in great detail to help beginner sewers. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.