Tasnim Pencil Case PDF Sewing Pattern
Sew your own pencil cases in 2 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern, sewing tutorial.
Special Features :
• 2 sizes
• Fully lined with no raw edges
• Zipper closure
PDF File Includes :
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of colour photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project
• Instructions are written in English
Dimensions (Height x Width x Length) :
• Small: 1cm x 7cm x 21cm / 0.4" x 2.7" x 8.2"
• Large: 1cm x 12cm x 21cm / 0.4" x 4.7" x 8.2"
Difficulty / Skill Level :
Beginner - Confident beginner
Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.